Can't wait for summer camp to get outside? Check out our Family Bird Language Weekend, April 22–23, for adults or families with children ages 6 and up.
For ages 10 to 14.
July 10–14 (five days, four nights)
Soar into a weeklong immersion of Flying Deer culture, camping for five days and four nights as we take adventure, fun, and friendship to the next level! Campers make the forest their home as we ...
- Practice leatherworking and make bone tools
- Learn bowdrill and other fire-making methods
- Concoct delicious meals using steam pits and other primitive cooking techniques
- Stalk the nighttime forest in scouting games
- Play "Leopards and Wolves"—Capture the Flag with a Flying Deer twist
- Take Jedi Training ... and much more!
This camp is appropriate for nature-loving children who are emotionally prepared for an exciting week away from home.
Download the Welcome Letter with schedule, directions, and supplies list.